Vet Tech Wanted
Big Thompson Animal Hospital is located at the base of the Rockies Mountains near the Big Thompson River. Our health care team is here to provide care for pets during every stage of their life. We do this by providing concierge service without the concierge price. We tailor our treatment plan to our clients’ resources without compromising care. We will leave no stone unturned in order to give our clients all the information they need to make informed decisions about their pet’s care.
We believe in being lifelong learners, to this end our health care team spends countless hours researching symptoms attending continuing education and reaching out to specialists to provide our patients the best care.
Why do we do this? Because it is nothing less than we would expect for our own pets.
We’re looking for a reliable CVT or experienced veterinary technician who is committed to the highest standards in animal care and customer service. We’re interested in talking with you if you truly love animals and want to work in a friendly, supportive atmosphere with other dedicated professionals.
- We offer a generous benefits package including top hourly pay in our region and strive to maintain work-life harmony
- Health Insurance and Dental Insurance
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan with 3% match
- Paid Time Off (includes sick & vacation time)
- Overtime Pay
- Personal Pet Benefits
- Continuing Education Allowance
- CVT License Fee
The successful candidate:
- must be proficient and comfortable in surgery
- must be capable of running and monitoring anesthesia
- must be able to place catheters and tracheal tubes, perform blood draws, run laboratory tests, and read microscope slides.
- must be able to work every other Saturday
Hired candidates are required to complete a pre-employment, nationwide, criminal background check.
Still interested? We would love to hear from you. Please send your resume to email@example.com